Welcome to the College of Engineering
Basque Engineering Students Awarded Scholarships
Ander Martinez and Virginia Molina were each awarded a doctoral assistantship upon their acceptance into the electrical and computer engineering doctoral program.
Engineering Student Earns Nuclear Materials Fellowship
The Nuclear Materials Fellowship, funded by the Nuclear Regulatory Commission, supports a science or engineering graduate student.
Researchers Take Boise State and its Logo to New Nano Limits
A Boise State University research team, led by Elton Graugnard, have created a molecule-sized Boise State logo using DNA.
High Performance Computing Used to Model Big Data
Weather forecasters try to predict it. High-tech clothing is designed to resist it. Energy companies hope to harness it. And Inanc Senocak and his students are using computational science and high-end computer systems to model it. Read More
Researcher Aims to Use Waste Heat to Make Cars More Efficient
Yanliang Zhang wants to make vehicles more efficient by using a resource most people aren’t even aware of — the waste heat that results from the inherent inefficiency of engines when converting fuel into energy.
Boise State Research Partnership May Reduce Miners’ Health Risks
A Boise State research partnership with two other universities may reduce miners’ exposure to diesel exhaust and its harmful health effects.
- November 22 – MSE Seminar – Dr. Jin Zhang, Shed Light on Nanomaterials for Solar Energy Converstion, Sensing, and Cancer Therapy
- November 25-29 – Thanksgiving Break – No Classes
- December 6 – MSE Seminar – Dr. Jeffrey S. King, Corning Science and Technology: Making Possibilities Real
- December 9 – Winter Gathering – 3:00 – 5:00pm, Simplot Ballroom, Student Union Building
- University Events Calendar: http://events.boisestate.edu/
Dec 04 2013
Boise State University has partnered with eight local high-tech companies to secure a $1 million
Dec 03 2013
The campus community is invited to sit in as graduate students defend their theses and
Nov 26 2013
Duane McCrorie, Sr., a former assistant professor in the Department of Radiologic Sciences, passed away