The graduate and undergraduate curriculums are designed to integrate the needs of students with those of local industry and governmental agencies. Students are strongly encouraged to participate in internships during their college career. These internships, which provide university credit, can be in the form of part-time employment during the school year, or full-/part-time employment during the summer.
- dedicated students motivated to succeed and demand high-quality education
- faculty with a wide range and variety of industry and academic experience, combined with an abiding passion to teach and conduct research
- an administration which reveres excellence in education and scholarly activity
- advisory boards from industry which provide invaluable support and guidance
- Idaho taxpayers who recognize both the value and cost of exceptional, professional education