|Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
|Boise State University
I am an Assistant Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at Boise State University. Prior to joining Boise State, I was a Research Scientist at UC Berkeley and the Director of Technology at Cortera Neurotechnologies. I received the Ph.D. degree from Cornell University. My research interests lie at the intersection of integrated circuit design and neuroscience.
- 01/2019: Tala joins the group!
- 12/2018: Our paper on wireless, artifact-free neuromodulation has been published in Nature Biomedical Engineering!
- 12/2018: Read the UCB press release about WAND
- 06/2018: I will be speaking at the Boise Parkinson’s Day
- 04/2018: Read the press release for StimDust
- 04/2018: Find me at CICC in San Diego! I will be presenting StimDust
- 03/2018: I will be giving a guest lecture in Intro to Biomedical Engineering
- 02/2018: I will be speaking at the Inspire ME Seminar @ BSU
- 02/2018: My review paper written with UCB on closed-loop neuromodulation is now online
- 01/2018: Our circular imager paper received the Sensors Journal Best Paper Award!