This is the local student chapter of the Association of General Contractors of America (AGC). This organization is dedicated to serving the needs of professional construction managers throughout the nation.
- Faculty Advisor: Casey Cline, PhD.
- Student President: Lance Kilbride
Sigma Lambda Chi (SLC)
Sigma Lambda Chi is the honorary society for construction Management majors. Boise State University’s chapter is the Mu IV Chapter in the International Organization. The fundamental purpose of Sigma Lambda Chi is to provide recognition to outstanding students in construction curricula.
- Faculty Advisory: Bill Mincks, PhD.
- Student President: Trent Drabek
- VP: Hunter Morrison
- Treasurer/Secretary: Brady Botkin