Bronco Appathon 3 is scheduled for Friday, March 7 – Sunday, March 9. The website – http://oit.boisestate.edu/appathon/– is ready to go and students can register now.
- When: 4:30PM Friday, March 7th – 4:00PM Sunday, March 9th (it’s a weekend Appathon)
- Where: Interactive Learning Center (ILC) Building, Boise State University, Boise (map)
- What: The event begins on Friday with a 4:30PM Keynote Address followed by some advice/lessons learned from last year and last minute instructions. Coding will start right after the keynote event on Friday. Everyone will be building until Sunday at 11:00AM, followed by lunch, demos and awards starting at 1:00PM.
- Who: All full or part-time Boise State students are eligible.Submitted apps will be judged by a panel consisting of entrepreneurs and industry experts.
- Prizes will be awarded to the winning teams – $500 per team member for 1st, $300 per team member for 2nd, and $100 per team member for 3rd – as determined by the panel of judges. Also there will be a Best Design award along with lots of of raffle prizes including an iPad.
- It is all FREE, Free Registration. Free Food. Free Drinks. Free T-shirt.
More information and registration can be found here – http://oit.boisestate.edu/appathon/