Need help setting up an internship?
Boise State’s Career Center can help you!
More than three fourths of Computer Science graduates hold paid internships prior to graduation, working at companies such as Clearwater Analytics, Hewlett Packard, MarkMonitor, Micron Technology, Personal Shopper, NASA (Langley), and Sybase.
Boise State places over 1,300 interns annually with organizations throughout the Treasure Valley. These organizations include large international companies, small start-up businesses, state and federal agencies, and non-profit organizations. Boise State is in a perfect location for many exciting opportunities!
An Internship Experience Offers Students:
- Practical, hands-on work experience
- The opportunity to see first-hand whether a particular field is a good match
- The chance to practice what you have learned in the classroom
- First-hand knowledge of an organization
- The ability to earn academic credit
- The potential to earn money while also taking classes
- The opportunity to network and make valuable connections for future jobs
- Experience in resume writing and interviewing
For more information and questions about setting up an internship please contact the Career Center at (208) 426-1747 or email@example.com. The Career Center will work with you and the Computer Science department. to help you find and get academic credit for your internship.