The Keynetics Inc. Computer Science Scholarship was established in 2009 by Eileen Langan Barber to encourage and support students, particularly women, to pursue computer science degrees. Eileen co-founded Keynetics Inc., an Idaho based parent corporation of software companies providing elegant but simple solutions ranging from internet retailing, to fraud screening to protect customers during online transactions. Eileen believes strongly in the value of mentoring, and knows that young women need role models and money to support their education.
- Registered at Boise State University full-time (12 credits or more)
- Required Major: Computer Science
- Minimum cumulative grade point average: 3.0
- Sophomore, Junior, Senior or Graduate status
- Preferred: Female undergraduates. If none, then qualified female graduates. If none, then any qualified undergraduate student.