There are many ways to give to the Electrical and Computer Engineering Department. We value your support and will leverage your gift of time, money, or expertise to provide the best educational opportunities available to our students.
- Give a talk. We are always looking for dynamic individuals with industry experience to talk with our students in our weekly ECE Seminar. To explore the possibility of giving a talk in an upcoming seminar, reach out to our seminar coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Teach a class. Industry professionals can serve as adjunct professors, teaching courses in a variety of specialty areas. We are currently seeking adjuncts to assist with summer courses, including Circuits II and Microprocessors. To apply for a temporary teaching position, please complete our adjunct application.
- Supervise a team. Electrical and Computer Engineering undergraduates complete a capstone experience in order to receive a Bachelor of Science Degree. Student groups spend two semesters working with industry partners on select projects to come up with viable solutions. Please contact BrianHiggins@boisestate.edu if you are interested in supervising student work on a senior project.
- Fund a scholarship. No donation goes unappreciated. We award thousands in scholarship dollars each year. Help us give even more!
- Electrical and Computer Engineering Alumni Scholarship: Fund ID NR130
- Electrical and Computer Engineering Scholarship: Fund ID NR077
- Fund research. The possibilities are endless. Sponsor a project or name a premier research lab.
- Electrical & Computer Engineering Research Endowment: Fund ID NE002
- Navigate to https://give.boisestate.edu/
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, enter the fund ID to which you wish to donate (see bold Fund ID numbers above), and click the orange “Search” button.
- Search results will appear at the bottom of the page. Click the link which appears to enter your donation details.
Not a fan of online giving? Contact a gift officer about specific giving opportunities or send us your gift in the mail! We accept cash, personal checks or money orders payable to the Electrical and Computer Engineering Department at Boise State University. Please send your gift to the address below:
Electrical and Computer Engineering Department
Boise State University
1910 University Drive
Boise, ID 83725-2075
- Sponsor a senior project. Electrical and Computer Engineering undergraduates complete a capstone experience in order to receive a Bachelor of Science Degree. Student groups spend two semesters working with industry partners on select projects to come up with viable solutions. Please contact BrianHiggins@boisestate.edu if you are interested in funding the work of a senior project.
- Sponsor a youth’s summer camp tuition. You’ll be supporting low-income families who wish to send their student to one of the ECE Department’s annual summer camp programs.
- Sponsor our annual graduation party. At the end of the spring semester, we have a celebration for our graduates and give awards to our top students. We also provide students with some celebratory gifts to remember their time at BSU.