Students can be admitted in the Electrical and Computer Engineering program as non-degree seeking students. Please read carefully about the application process and restrictions.
- Apply for admission as a non-degree seeking graduate student (taking 500- or 600-level courses)
- Review the prerequisites for the course you want to take in the undergraduate or graduate catalog
- After you are admitted as a non-degree seeking student contact the instructor for a permission number (needed to validate registration). Please make sure to let the instructor know how you have met the course prerequisites.
- Register through myBoiseState (using the student ID and password you received with your admission)
- Please ensure that you are admitted as a non-degree seeking graduate student if you want to take a graduate course. (Note that at most 9 credits can be either transferred from another university or taken prior to admission as a degree seeking student.)