Thank you for your interest in working with us in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering here at Boise State. Expand the job categories below for more information about current vacancies.
FEATURED EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
The Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering seeks three student office assistants to support our busy office. We are seeking students who are self-motivated, have a positive attitude, and are interested serving as a critical piece of a high-achieving team. Each position will provide dedicated support to either our undergraduate program, graduate program, or our administration team. Each position offers approximately 15 hours per week and pay begins at $10 per hour. High performers may be renewed (includes annual salary increases) for as long as they are eligible for student employment.
View details and apply online using the links below:
- The ECE Department has successfully concluded its search for a Microfabrication Lab Technical Support Engineer.
- View other academic administration and professional positions at Boise State
- The ECE Department is seeking adjuncts in a variety of areas to provide ongoing support. We are currently seeking adjuncts to assist with:
- ECE 230/L – Digital Systems and Lab
- ECE 330/L – Microprocessors and Lab
- To apply for an adjunct position, please fill out our adjunct application.
- The ECE Department frequently has opportunities for our students to work as graders, tutors, or in graduate assistant positions.
- View student employment positions in the ECE Department.
- View other student employment positions at Boise State