On behalf of the Electrical and Computer Engineering Department, thanks for supporting our seminar series. We’re pleased you will be presenting. Please complete the Speaker Information Form at least two weeks before your scheduled presentation.
- Seminar is held in a theatre-style room which holds just over 100 people.
- The speakers’ console includes a desktop PC and ceiling mount projection. You may wish to bring a pointer or other presentation aids.
- You are welcome to bring your laptop for the presentation. Please bring any adapters you may need to connect to a standard VGA port.
- Your presentation should be approximately 45 minutes in length, with 15 minutes reserved for questions and answers.
- Seminar is open to the public and your audience will be diverse in terms of level of knowledge and engineering expertise.
Travel & Compensation
The Department provides travel services for its guest speakers and will fund standard airfare, two nights of lodging, and a $45 per diem. In order for the University to pay travel expenses on your behalf (or reimburse your travel expenses), IRS regulations require a vendor information form. Please complete this form at least one month prior to your anticipated presentation date and email to email@example.com along with the following information:
- Date of birth (required for airline purchases)
- Preferred date/time of departure and return
- Preferred city/airport
Where to Park
Parking is available in the paved lot adjacent to the Engineering and Technology Building located at 1375 University Drive in Boise. You can either choose metered parking, or pick up a parking pass from the ECE Department office in room 240. View more information on visiting the ECE department.