On behalf of the Electrical and Computer Engineering Department, thanks for supporting our seminar series. We’re pleased you will be presenting.
- To initiate your travel to Boise, complete our guest travel form as soon as you are able.
- Please also complete the speaker information form at least two weeks before your scheduled presentation.
- Seminar is held in a theatre-style room which holds just over 100 people.
- The speakers’ console includes a desktop PC and ceiling mount projection. You may wish to bring a pointer or other presentation aids.
- You are welcome to bring your laptop for the presentation. Please bring any adapters you may need to connect to a standard VGA port.
- Your presentation should be approximately 45 minutes in length, with 15 minutes reserved for questions and answers.
- Seminar is open to the public and your audience will be diverse in terms of level of knowledge and engineering expertise.
Travel & Compensation
The Department provides travel services for its guest speakers and will fund standard airfare, two nights of lodging, and a $45 per diem.
Where to Park
Parking is available in the paved lot adjacent to the Engineering and Technology Building located at 1375 University Drive in Boise. You can either choose metered parking or request a parking pass from your host. View more information on visiting the ECE department.