The Center for Advanced Energy Studies (CAES) will hold the 2014 Energy Storage and Ion Conducting Materials and Modeling (ESICMM) workshop on September 11-12, 2014 in Boise, ID.
The CAES ESICMM workshop is designed to encourage networking and collaborations between faculty and researchers in Idaho and the Pacific Northwest region.
Participants will connect with researchers and company representatives involved in the energy storage and ion conducting material fields. The goal of this CAES workshop is to build a regional network to support collaborations and form teams to respond to anticipated calls for proposals. Participation will be limited to approximately 50 guests. Most presentations are by invitation. We welcome your recommendations of potential presenters by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Workshop Focus Areas and Contacts
- Ion Conducting Materials: Prof. Darryl Butt – email@example.com
- Energy Storage Materials: Prof. Hui (Claire) Xiong – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Methods for Materials Characterization: Prof. Janelle Wharry – email@example.com
- Modeling, Simulation, and Visualization: Prof. Lan (Samantha) Li – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Professional and Business Connections: Dr. Eric Peterson – email@example.com