Skip to Main Content
- S. Johns, T. Poulsen, J. Kane, W. Windes, R. Ubic, K. Chinnathambi, “Formation of Carbon Nanostructures in Nuclear Graphite under High-Temperature In Situ Electron Irradiation.” Carbon. 143 (2019) 908-914.
- E. Smith, R. Ubic. “Empirical Models for Layered A-site Ordering in Perovskite Titanates.“ Journal of the American Ceramic Society. 00 (2018): 1-13.
- S. Johns, W. Shin, J. Kane, W. Windes, R. Ubic, K. Chinnathambi, “A New Oxidation Based Technique for Artifact Free TEM Specimen Preparation of Nuclear Graphite.” Journal of Nuclear Materials. 505 (2018): 62-68.
- E. Smith, K.R. Tolman, R. Ubic. “An Empirical Model for B-site Cation Ordering in Ba(Mg1/3Ta2/3)O3.” Journal of Alloys and Compounds. 735 (2018): 2356-2362.
- K.R. Tolman, R. Ubic. “An Empirical Model for Perovskite Tetragonallity.” Journal of Alloys and Compounds. 690 (2017): 825-835.
- K. Tolman, R. Ubic, B. Liu, I. Williamson, K. Bedke, E.B. Nelson, L. Li, X.M. Chen. “Empirical Evidence for A-site Order in Perovskites.” Journal of the American Ceramic Society. 100 (2017): 429-442.
- Ubic, R, K Tolman, K Talley, B Joshi, J Schmidt, E Faulkner, J Owens, M Papac, A Garland, C Rumrill, K Chan, N Lundy, and H Kungl. “Lattice-constant Prediction and Effect of Vacancies in Aliovalently Doped Perovskites.” Journal of Alloys and Compounds. 644.5 (2015): 982-995.
- K.R. Tolman, Rick Ubic, Meagan Papac, Kevin C. Seymour, Scott J. McCormack, Waltraud M. Kriven, and Hans Kungl. “Structural Effect of Aliovalent Doping in Lead Perovskites.” Journal of Solid State Chemistry. 225.1 (2015): 359-367.
- S. Letourneau, Z. Zhen, J. Owens, K. Tolman, R. Ubic, and W.M. Kriven. “Lattice Constant Prediction of Defective Rare Earth Titanate Perovskites.” Journal of Solid State Chemistry. 219 (2014): 99-107.
- K. Tolman, R. Ubic, M. Papac, and H. Kungl. “Vacancy Modeling in Lead Titanate and Lead Zirconate Titanate.” Ceramic Transactions. 249 (2014): 215-224.
- R. Ubic, K. Tolman, K. Chan, N. Lundy, W.M. Kriven, and S. Letourneau. “Effective Size of Vacancies in Aliovalently Doped Srtio3 Perovskites.” Journal of Alloys and Compounds. 575 (2013): 239-245.