Skip to Main Content
- Sadegh, M., C. Love, A. Farahmand, A. Mehran, M.J. Tourian, and A. AghaKouchak (2016), Multi-Sensor Remote Sensing of Drought from Space, Remote Sensing of Hydrological Extremes, Springer.
Published and under-publication works:
- Sadegh, M., E. Ragno, A. AghaKouchak (2017), Quantifying uncertainty of hydrologic variables dependence structure through multivariate dependence analysis toolbox (MvDAT), Water Resources Research, Under Review.
- Madadgar, A. AghaKouchak, F. Change, T. Sanford, A. Kenward, and M. Sadegh (2017), Increased fire risk in California in a warming and drying climate, Nature Communications, Under Review.
- Mazdiyasni, A. AghaKouchak, S.J. Davis, S. Madadgar, A. Mehran, E. Ragno, M. Sadegh, A. Sengupta, S. Ghosh, C.T. Dhanya, M. Niknejad (2017), Increasing probability of mass-mortality during Indian heatwaves, Science Advances, Under Review.
- Sadegh, M., J.A. Vrugt, H.V. Gupta, and C. Xu (2016), The soil water characteristic as new class of closed-form parametric expressions for the flow duration curve, Journal of Hydrology, 535, 438-456, doi: 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2016.01.027.
- Sadegh, M., J. A. Vrugt, C. Xu, and E. Volpi (2015), The Stationarity paradigm revisited: Hypothesis testing using diagnostics, summary metrics, and DREAM(ABC), Water Resources Research, 51, doi:10.1002/2014WR016805.
- Lochbühler, J.A. Vrugt, M. Sadegh, and N. Linde (2015), Summary statistics from training images as prior information in probabilistic inversion, Geophysical Journal International, 201 (1), 157-171, doi: 10.1093/gji/ggv008.
- Sadegh, M., and J.A. Vrugt (2014), Approximate Bayesian computation using Markov chain Monte Carlo simulation: DREAM(ABC), Water Resources Research, 50, doi:10.1002/2014WR015386.
- Vrugt, J.A., and M. Sadegh (2013), Towards diagnostic model evaluation: Approximate Bayesian computation, Water Resources Research, 49, 4335–4345, doi:10.1002/wrcr.20354.
- Sadegh, M., and J.A. Vrugt (2013), Bridging the gap between GLUE and formal statistical approaches: Approximate Bayesian computation, Hydrology and Earth System Sciences, 17, 4831-4850, doi:10.5194/hess-17-4831-2013.
- Sadegh, M., and R. Kerachian (2011), Water resources allocation using solution concepts of fuzzy cooperative games: Fuzzy least core and Fuzzy weak least core, Water Resources Management, 25, 2543-2573, doi: 10.1007/s11269-011-9826-x.
- Sadegh, M., M. Mahjouri, and R. Kerachian (2010), Optimal inter-basin water allocation using crisp and Fuzzy Shapley games, Water Resources Management, 24, 2291–2310, doi: 10.1007/s11269-009-9552-9.
Under preparation publications:
- Sadegh, M., O. Mazdiyasni, A. AghaKouchak (2017), Food, energy, water nexus: A data-driven global model of interdependencies, Scientific Data (Nature).
- Sadegh, M., A. AghaKouchak (2017), Time variant rainfall runoff modeling: Analysis of watersheds under nonstationarity, Journal of Hydrology.
- Sadegh, M., A. AghaKouchak (2017), Model Calibration Toolbox (MCAL): Fitting models to purpose, Environmental Modeling and Software.
- Torabi Haghighi, M. Sadegh, A. Aghakouchak, B. Kløve (2017), Hydropolitic impact on flow regime characteristics of low-land aqua-ecosystem, Global and Planetary Change.
- Rahnamy Naeini, T. Yang, M. Sadegh, A. AghaKouchak, K. Hsu, S. Sorooshian (2017), Shuffled complex-self adaptive hybrid evolution: A new hybrid optimization framework, Water Resources Research.
- Sadegh, M., N. Mahjouri, and R. Kerachian (2010), Developing a Fuzzy game theoretic model for optimal inter-basin water allocation, Proceedings of EWRI’s 3rd developing nations conference: India 2010 at IIT-M.
- Sadegh, M., and R. Kerachian (2010), Fuzzy cooperative game solution concepts to a water resource allocation problem, Proceedings of EWRI’s 3rd developing nations conference: India 2010 at IIT-M.
- Sadegh, M., N. Mahjouri, and R. Kerachian (2009), Water allocation management in an inter-basin water transfer project using Shapley value, Proceedings of the first national conference on engineering and management of infrastructure, University of Tehran, Iran. (in Farsi)
- J.A. Vrugt, and M. Sadegh, FDCFIT: A MATLAB toolbox of closed-form parametric expressions of the flow duration curve (toolbox manual).
- Sadegh, M., Hydrologic model consistency: Comparison of model calibration and evaluation strategies.
- Sadegh, M., Bayesian analysis of carbon cycle models: A step toward improving prediction of biosphere primary production with CASA.
- Sadegh, M., The search for hydrologic signatures: The effect of data transformations on Bayesian model calibration.