In order to apply for graduation with the MS in STEM Education with Computer Science Emphasis, the IDoCode candidate will need to:
- Ensure they have completed the course work required for the degree
- Apply for Application for Candidacy and Graduation Application
- Click on this link for Graduate Forms and Guidelines.
- Submit an Application for Candidacy for to the Graduate Admissions and Degree Services for the graduate degrees to be awarded.
- The student may apply for graduation by logging in to their myBoiseState Student Center account. Further instruction on where to apply, can be found on the Apply for Graduation Help Document.
- The deadlines for the Application for Candidacy and Graduation Application can be found in the Academic Calendar. At the bottom of the calendar page you will find a URL titled “… Academic Calendar and Session Deadlines”. Expanding the Fall 2016 deadlines as an example shows:
- The deadline of June 24th is the last day to submit Application for Admission to Candidacy form to Graduate Admission and Degree Services for graduate degrees to be awarded in December 2016.
- The deadline of August 26th is the last day to apply for graduation for graduate and undergraduate degrees and certificates to be awarded in December 2016.
In order to apply for graduation with the Graduate Certificate – Computer Science Teacher Endorsement, the IDoCode candidate will need to:
- Submit a Proposed Plan of Study which is similar to the Admission to Candidacy but for graduate certificates
- After the form is complete and signed the form is submitted to the Graduate College
- Once the form is approved, the graduate college will send the student and registrar’s an email indicating it was approved and then the student can apply for graduation
- Here is the link to the PPS
- Proposed Plan of Study
- Select “Certificate Computer Science Teacher Endorsement” as the Graduate Program