The June 23-24, 2015 Coding is Cool – Level 1 workshop introduces computer science and coding to high school students using mobile apps.
No prior background in computer science or coding is needed.
For more information refer to the Coding is Cool – Level 1 flyer.
- Workshop Agenda
- Link for submitting videos/project files.
- App Inventor 2 Information:
- Workshop Tutorials:
- Additional Material for App Inventor 2:
- This workshop is being hosted by Boise State’s Department of Computer Science in partnership with the Boise State Concurrent Enrollment program.
- The IDoCode project funded by National Science Foundation CS10K award #1339403