Several Computer Science Principles courses have been developed that incorporate the College Board’s AP Computer Science Principles Curriculum Framework.
To further evaluate the options look explore the following: Available CS Courses
- The Boise State CS 501 course for secondary teachers utilizes much of the Mobile CSP material.
- The Mobile CSP Professional Development (PD) program aims to prepare teachers to teach the College-Board endorsed Mobile CSP Advanced Placement (AP) course. The PD is designed to be accessible to teachers new to computer science (CS) as well as experienced CS teachers.
- The Mobile CSP community has regular workshops available for secondary teachers to learn the course curriculum refer to their site for Professional Development for High School Teachers.
- The Code.org AP CSP 5-day workshops are offered during the summer to prepar teachers to instruct the AP Computer Science Principles course beginning the fall after the teacher completes the professional development training.
- Idaho Digital Learning provides professional development opportunities to any and all educators in the State of Idaho.
- If you have any questions about the Code.org Idaho professional development training opportunities, contact Idaho Digital Learning at 208-342-0207 or email idla@IdahoDigitalLearning.org.
- Project Lead the Way has a fee associated thus you will want to review this option with your district representatives.