- June 5-7 – e-Camp, Grades 8-9
Overnight camp for students currently in 8th and 9th grades. Priority application deadline May 1st, $250. After May 1, $300. Seeking faculty and student volunteers to facilitate hands-on activities. http://coen.boisestate.edu/k-12/summer-programs/
- June 10-11 – e-Girls, Grades 9-11
Free overnight program for girls currently in 9th, 10th and 11th grade. Priority application deadline is May 1st, limited enrollment. Seeking faculty and student volunteers to facilitate hands-on activities. http://coen.boisestate.edu/k-12/summer-programs/
- June – Chip Camp (Micron) https://www.micron.com/foundation/students/k12-student-resources/chip-camp
- June – Bring Your Inventor to Work Day (Hewlett Packard)
- July 10-16 – Idaho Science and Aerospace Scholars 1, Seniors in high school that completed online course during the Spring 2016 semester. Workshops provided by COEN/COAS faculty July 15 from 1-4pm.
- July 24-30 – Idaho Science and Aerospace Scholars 2, Seniors in high school that completed online course during the Spring 2016 semester. Workshops provided by COEN/COAS faculty July 29 from 1-4pm.
- August – Girl-Powered STEM Challenges
- August – Zero Robotics
- September 9 – 4:30-6pm, EASE (Engineering Advising Success Event) – For new incoming students!
- September 25 –Construction Management Career Fair http://career.boisestate.edu/event-list/construction-management-fair/
- October TBA – Homecoming Alumni BBQ Tailgate
- October TBA – Explore Engineering Careers – Recruitment Program for high school students. Targeting previous camp participants. COEN tour of research labs.
- November – 4-5:30pm, Internship and Undergraduate Research Seminar for current STEM students
- November – College of Engineering Career Fair http://career.boisestate.edu/college-of-engineering-career-fair/
- November (deadline) – NCWIT Aspirations in Computing www.aspirations.org
- December – First Lego League competition in the SUB http://boisefll.org/
- December – Micron Job Shadow https://www.micron.com/foundation/students/k12-student-resources/job-shadow
- January – FIRST Robotics Kickoff
- January 21 – 8am-4pm, Future City Competition Seeking student and faculty volunteers to judge future city models. http://www.futurecity.org
- January 28 – Middle School Science Bowl – Sanctioned by Dept. of Energy, ENGR Building, Hosted by Micron Foundation (Possible volunteers needed)
- February 4 – 9am-4pm, Engineering & Science Festival (STEM Exploration) at Boise State – Families and all ages. Seeking faculty and student volunteers to facilitate hands-on activities, presentations, and demonstrations. http://coen.boisestate.edu/STEMexploration
- February 15-21 – National Engineers Week, http://www.discovere.org/our-programs/engineers-week
- February 18 – Intel Science and Engineering Fair, http://stem.idaho.gov/
- February 20 – Regional Mathcounts, sponsored by ISPE – http://www.idahospe.org/MathCounts.htm
- February 23 – ISPE e-Week Luncheon
- February 24 – Boise State Career Fair
- March 1 – (banquet), **NCWIT Aspirations in Computing www.aspirations.org
- March 7 – Regional Science Bowl – Grades 9-12 (Volunteers needed: Judges and Timekeepers)
- March 12 – State Mathcounts, sponsored by ISPE – http://www.idahospe.org/MathCounts.htm
- March 21 – Code Camp **(K-12 component) http://boisecodecamp.org/
- March 21-25 – Spring Break
- March 31– April 2 – FIRST Robotics Regional Competition
- March – Bronco Appathon/Hackfort http://oit.boisestate.edu/appathon/
- April – e-Day – Grades 7-10, free one day camp hosted by the Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers student chapter. Seeking faculty and student volunteers to facilitate hands-on activities.
- April – Idaho Science Olympiad – Grades 7-12
- April – Senior Design Showcase
- April – Micron Job Shadow https://www.micron.com/foundation/students/k12-student-resources/job-shadow