- August 24 – 4:30-6pm, EASE (Engineering Advising Success Event) – For new incoming students!
- September 7 – Construction Management Career Fair http://career.boisestate.edu/event-list/construction-management-fair/
- October 14-15 – Gowen Thunder Airshow Sponsored by Boise State University www.gowenthunder.org
- Oct 18 – BSU Career and Graduate School Fair
- November 4 – Homecoming Alumni BBQ Tailgate, Boise State vs Nevada
- November ??, 4-6pm, **Explore Engineering Careers – Recruitment Program for high school students. Targeting previous camp participants. COEN tour of research labs.
- December – First Lego League competition in the SUB http://boisefll.org/
- December – Micron Job Shadow https://www.micron.com/foundation/students/k12-student-resources/job-shadow
- January 6 – 8am-1pm, **FIRST Robotics Kickoff – Simplot room in the SUB http://www.firstinspires.org/node/5716
- January 20 – 8am-4pm, Future City Competition – in the SUB. Seeking student and faculty volunteers to judge future city models. http://www.futurecity.org
- February 3 – 9am-4pm, **Engineering & Science Festival at Boise State – Families and all ages. Seeking faculty and student volunteers to facilitate hands-on activities, presentations, and demonstrations. http://coen.boisestate.edu/STEMexploration
- February 10 – Middle School Science Bowl – in ENGR building. Sanctioned by Dept. of Energy, ENGR Building, Hosted by Micron Foundation (Possible volunteers needed) Mark Anderson
- February 24 – Regional **Mathcounts, sponsored by ISPE – http://www.idahospe.org/MathCounts.htm
- February ?? – State Science Fair at Boise State
- February 26 – **Regional Science Bowl (Sponsored by Micron) – Grades 9-12 (Volunteers needed: Judges/Timekeepers)
- March ? – Bronco Appathon/Hackfort http://oit.boisestate.edu/appathon/
- March 10– **State Mathcounts, sponsored by ISPE – http://www.idahospe.org/MathCounts.htm
- March TBA – **NCWIT Aspirations in Computing Idaho https://www.aspirations.org/aspirations-community/idaho
- March ? – Code Camp **(K-12 component) http://boisecodecamp.org/
- March 26-30 – Spring Break (Boise State University and Boise School District)
- March 31?? – FIRST Robotics Regional Competition
- April ? – **e-Day, – Grades 7-10, free one day camp hosted by the Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers student chapter. Seeking faculty and student volunteers to facilitate hands-on activities.
- April 7 – **Idaho Science Olympiad at Boise State University
- April 28 – BroncoDay https://broncoday.boisestate.edu/
- June 3-5 – e-Camp, Exiting Grades 8-9 – Overnight camp for students currently in 8th and 9th grades. Priority application deadline May 1st, $250. After May 1, $300. Seeking faculty and student volunteers to facilitate hands-on activities. http://coen.boisestate.edu/K-12connection/SummerPrograms.html
- June 8-9 – **e-Girls, Exiting Grades 9-11 – Free overnight program for girls currently in 9th, 10th and 11th grade. Priority application deadline is May 1st, limited enrollment. Seeking faculty and student volunteers to facilitate hands-on activities. http://coen.boisestate.edu/K-12connection/SummerPrograms.html
- June 2018 – **Chip Camp (Micron) http://www.micron.com/foundation/students/k-12-student-resources
- June 2018 – **Bring Your Inventor to Work Day (Hewlett Packard)
- July 8-14 – **Idaho Science and Aerospace Scholars 1, Seniors in high school that completed online course during the Spring 2016 semester. Workshops provided by COEN/COAS faculty July 15 from 1-4pm.
- July 22-28 – **Idaho Science and Aerospace Scholars 2, Seniors in high school that completed online course during the Spring 2016 semester. Workshops provided by COEN/COAS faculty on Friday 1-4pm.
- July ? – **Coding is Cool Workshop (CS Dept)
- August – Girl-Powered STEM Challenges
- August – Zero Robotics
** targeting high school students