- From Memristors to Radiation Sensing Performance of Chalcogenide Glasses talk given at a seminar at the Department of Physics at Austin Peay State University on 02. 16. 2016
- Chalcogenide Glasses – Material Research, Engineering and Development for Memory and Radiation Sensing Application talk given at the Department of Physical Chemistry at the University of Sofia, Sofia, Bulgaria 07. 04. 2013.
- Expansion of the Application of Chalcogenode Glasses for Establishment of Radiation Doses through Electrical measurements talk given at a seminar at the Department of Electrical engineering at the University of Idaho 03. 17. 2013.
- Structural Details of Silver-doped Chalcogenide Glasses and their Application for Nanoionic Nonvolatile Memory and Radiation Sensing Devices – talk given at a seminar at the Japanese Atom Energy Agency on 06. 01. 2012.
- Series of Lectures Related to the Structure, Properties and Application of Diverse Materials for Redoxy Conductive Bridge Memristive Non-volatile Memory – series of talks given at Micron Technology Inc. September – October 2011
- From Floppy to Stressed Rigid – Structural Specifics of Sputtered Chalcogenide Glasses – seminar talk given at the Department of Physics at Ohio University on 05. 14. 2010.
- ReRAM – Where is the Technology Now? (review) talk given at Adesto Technology Inc. on 03. 20. 2009.
- Non-volatile Electrochemical Memory Storage – Science, Technology and Multi-level Cell Integrated Circuit Design – talk given at JPL NASA on 05.15.2009.
- Nanoionic Non-volatile Electrochemical Memory Storage – Design and Threshold Voltage Control – talk given at the seminar of the Department of Electrical Engineering at University of Idaho on 10. 29. 2009.
- Non-volatile Nano-ionic Memory Storage – Science and Materials Engineering – talk given at Micron Technology Inc. on 11.13. 2009.
- Nano-ionic Conductive Bridge Non-volatile Memory – Materials Science and Engineering talk given at the seminar in the Center for Solid State Electronics Research , Arizona State University on 03. 15. 2008.
- Nano-ionic Conductive Bridge Non-volatile Memory – are the Conventional CMOS Materials Good for it? –talk given at the COEN seminar at Boise State University on 03. 20. 2008.
- Programmable Metallization Cell Technologies – Materials Research and Engineering – talk given at Adesto Technology Inc. on 05.03. 2007.
- Ag Doped Chalcogenide Glasses – Science, Engineering and Application for Non-Volatile Memory – talk given at the MSE department seminar at BSUon 09. 21. 2007
Back to Research Page
This site is maintained by the Nanoionic Materials and Devices Lab • 1910 University Drive, Boise ID 83725 • boisestate.edu © 2012 Boise State University