- Invited talk at Seventh International Conference on Optical, Optoelectronic and Photonic Materials and Applications June 13-17 2016, Montreal Canada, “Optically Induced Processes in Ge-Se Thin Films – from Visible Light to X-rays”
- Invited talk at Seventh International Conference Amorphous and Nanostructured chalcogenides, July 5 – 10 2015 Cluj-Napoca, Romania “ X-ray induced effects in chalcogenide glasses and their implications to the performance of Programmable Metallization Cell (PMC) memory devices
- Invited talk at Amorphous Nanocrystalline Chalcogenides 6 conference June 26, 2013, Brasov, Romania- “Chalogenide glasses as a sensing material for radiation doses”.
- Invited talk at International Conference on Amorphous and Nano-crystalline Semiconductors August 18, 2013, Toronto, Canada “Expansion of the Application of Chalcogenide Glasses for Establishment of Radiation Doses through Electrical Measurements”.
- Invited Plenary Fifth International Conference on Amorphous and Nanostructured Chalcogenides – Fundamentals and Applications 26 June-1 July 2011 Bucharest Romania – “New concept for expanding the chalcogenide glasses application for radiation sensing“.
- Invited 9th International Conference on Excitonic and Photonic Processes in Condensed and Nano Materials, – July 11-16 2010, Brisbane, Australia – Photo-induced phase transitions-new results on the formation of new phases after photooxidation and photoinduced Ag diffusion in chalcogenide glasses
- Invited Fourth International Conference on Optical, Optoelectronic and Photonic Materials and Applications August 15-20, 2010 Budapest, Hungary – Optically induced processes in chalcogenide glasses – from visible light to x-rays.
- Invited and panelist 1st International Workshop on Conductive-Bridge Memory (CBRAM), April 23-24, 2010 Stanford University, CA – Materials Solutions for CBRAM Device Formation – the Good, the Bad and the Ugly; Panelist and moderator of the discussions related to CBRAM materials solutions.
- Invited International Conference on Amorphous and Nanocrystalline Semiconductors 23, August 23-28, 2009 Utrecht, the Netherlands, Structural Details on Silver Doped Chalcogenide Glasses and their Application for Non-volatile Memory.
- Invited plenary Fourth International Conference on Amorphous and Nanostructured Chalcogenides/ Fundamentals and Applications – June 29 – July 3 2009, Constanta, Romania, “Photooxidation in chalcogenide glasses – is it similar to photosynthesis in plants and what the products of the process are?“
- Invited 15th International School on Condensed Matter Physics, September 1 -5 2008, Varna, Bulgaria Nanoionic Processes in Chalcogenide Glasses for non-volatile memory and radiation sensing – the communality and differences.
- Invited panelist International Workshop : Solar Energy Workshop “Glass for Harvesting, Storage & Efficient Usage of Solar Energy” November 16-18, 2008, Pittsburgh, PA, USA
- Invited Third International Conference on Optical, Optoelectronic and Photonic Materials and Application 2008, 20-25 July 2008, Edmonton Canada, “Photoinduced Diffusion in Tetrahedrally Coordinated Chalcogenide Glasses”
- Invited plenary Third International Conference on Amorphous and Nanostructured Chalcogenides/ Nexus: Modelling of Amorphous Materials, 2-6 July 2007 Brasov – Romania – Programmable Metallization Cell Non-volatile Memory – Materials and Devices Engineering
Back to Research Page
This site is maintained by the Nanoionic Materials and Devices Lab • 1910 University Drive, Boise ID 83725 • boisestate.edu
© 2012 Boise State University