Your degree choice is an exciting first step in your career. We take your engineering education very seriously. Here are a few of the ways that our students continue to demonstrate excellence:
Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) Exam pass rate among the nation’s highest, with an overall pass rate above 94%.
- Numerous student awards and recognitions, including Idaho Innovator of the Year, ASME National Student of the Year, many Top Ten Scholars, and University Valedictorian.
- Students enjoy national and international internships at top companies, such as Hewlett-Packard, Micron, and Boeing, as well as companies in Switzerland and Germany.
- Students are employed worldwide, pursuing their careers at many excellent local, national, and international engineering companies in Idaho, across the nation, and in Europe, the Middle East, and South America.
- In addition to pursuing their graduate education at Boise State, our students further their education at Penn State, University of Michigan, University of Texas, and other excellent graduate programs.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Have questions about your undergraduate program?
29 Last day to add without permission number
29 Weekend courses begin
29 Last date to apply for graduation
31 Drop fee begins
1 Labor Day holiday – university closed
8 Last date to register, add or drop w/o W
8 Last date to waive SHIP
– DARIN OSWALD — email@example.com
The B.S. program in mechanical engineering is accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET, http://www.abet.org