Fiberguide Industries, a vertically integrated fiber optic company, is looking to fill an Engineering position. Fiberguide makes products ranging from interconnect components to collimators to complex fiber optic assemblies used in a wide range of industries.
- Independently design photonic prototypes, specifically fiber optic systems, and assist in their transfer to production. This includes but is not limited to the gathering of information, communication with customers, project management, drawings and specifications.
- Create documentation for the production and testing of new designs including CAD drawings and cost estimates.
- Analyze, fabricate and design tests for fiber optic assemblies.
- Conduct research into new fiber optic and photonic technologies and provide training to other functional areas of the business.
- Attend industry events including trade shows, customer visits, and training sessions.
- Provide training using written instructions, presentations and demonstrations.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in engineering and 2-4 years of engineering design experience. Knowledge of fiber optic systems, free space optics, lensing systems and laser systems is a plus.
- Proficient in 2D and 3D CAD software (Autocad/Inventor or similar)
Please send resumes to:
Applications Engineering Manager
3409 E. Linden St.