About the summit
The Intermountain Sustainability Summit will be held on Thursday, March 21st, 2019 with affiliated events on the 22nd. If you are unfamiliar with the ISSummit, it is an energetic gathering of over 600 sustainability professionals, industry practitioners, policy experts, educators, and students.
About the poster contest
Students are welcome to submit posters and/or abstracts related to sustainability starting in early December through Friday, February 15th, 2019.
Posters must be based on a student project for a class or internship that relates to sustainability, and include the name of a project mentor or adviser. Poster categories include:
- Sustainability Research (Undergraduate & Graduate)
- Green Design (e.g., architectural, landscape, engineering/technology)
- Sustainability Education & Community Engagement
- Sustainability in Action (e.g., program, policy, advocacy successes)
- Sustainability in Creative Arts & Humanities
Rubrics for each category can be found here.
Students whose posters are selected to be a part of the event will receive free registration to the ISSummit and be entered to win cash-card prizes.
If you have any questions about the poster contest, please feel free to contact me at (801) 626-6310 or by email at email@example.com.
For more information,visit the Poster Contest page and click “sign up here.”