We recently learned that one of our engineers, a great employee and BSU grad, is moving to his next journey! Which leaves us with some shoes to fill, so to speak; his leaving creates a significant gap that needs to be filled quickly!
I am reaching out in hopes that there may be some students in the ME program who are graduating in December who will meet our requirements and are looking for employment. We have had success in the past through this avenue, and hope to again!
The details of the position:
- Mechanical draftsman with expertise in Solid Works
- Engineering Education – looking for Mechanical Engineer/Manufacturing Engineer
- Start as soon as possible – 40 hours per week
- Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org Please send resume with a cover letter
- Our website: www.trailmaxtrailers.com
I look forward to speaking with potential candidates!
Gem State Manufacturing
208-454-0718 ext 209
The TrailMax Way- RECOGNIZE. DEVELOP. RESPOND. CONTINUE. ENCOURAGE. SUPPORT