Precision High Pressure
Technology driven manufacture experiencing rapid growth, looking for entry level engineering/engineering tech and light assembly help to build precision high-pressure valves.
Primary customers are involved with oil fracking, offshore oil exploration, hydrogen refueling, and water blasting processes.
The main operation is currently located in College Station, TX. Relocating to Boise July 1, 2019.
- Assembly shop help building sub-assemblies and finished products. Includes marking with laser marker, testing, inspection, and final packaging and shipping. Other tasks as required.
- Engineering tasks to include:
- Assembly fixture and process improvements
- documentation of the assembly process
- equipment maintenance and repair
- other tasks as assigned
- Good mechanical aptitude. Comfortable with wrenches.
- Good manual dexterity
- Must be able to pay attention to detail.
- Ability to sit and focus on tasks for 1-2 hours.
- Solidworks design software knowledge is desirable but not mandatory.
- Opportunity for advancement as the company grows.
- Competitive pay.
- Flexible hours.
- Additional overtime hours may be required.
Please respond to:
5166 Straub Rd.
College Station, TX 77845
9843 Martin Ave
Lake City, PA 16423