Help with CHEM, ENGL, MATH, CS, ENGR, ME, PHYS & more!
The Advising and Academic Support Center, College of Engineering & other Departments provide a number of variety of resources to help you each semester. These resources range from drop-in tutoring to group study sessions led by a Learning Assistant (LA) to online resources. Don’t miss out on this free help! More information here.
- Drop in help is available for:
- Chemistry – Chemistry Instructional Center (CIC), Education Room 107 (Monday to Thursday 9:30-6:30, Friday 9:30-2:30)
- English – Writing Center, Liberal Arts Room 200 (Monday to Thursday 9-6, Friday 10-3 and Saturday 10-1)
- Engineering (all) – Engineering Tutoring Center, Grant Avenue Annex
- Math 025 to 175 in the Math Learning Center, Math Building 118 & 120 and new Math 361 in MB 136
- Learning Assistant (LA) led study sessions are available for the classes below, Locations and times in attached document vary. Note, you can attend ANY LA session! Research has shown that attending 4 or more LA sessions on average increases a student’s final grade by a half to a full letter grade, depending on the class.
- Chemistry 111 & 112
- Computer Science 121
- Engineering 210, 220
- Math 160, 170, 175, 275, 333
- Mechanical Engineering 302, 320, 330, 350, 352, 380
- Physics 111 & 112
- Online @ www.engineeringtutor.biz for help with classes in construction management, engineering, math, and physics
See https://www.boisestate.edu/aasc/academicsupportservices/ for more information.