The engineering intern will work side by side with the Structural Engineering team to provide support for drawings created and updated using CAD software for modifications and repairs to aircraft.
- Assists avionics Structural Engineering teams with CAD drawings
- Assists in gathering information to complete CAD drawings and support for the Avionics and Interiors departments
- Updates drawings as per redlines provided by the Avionics, structures, and Interiors groups
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited four-year engineering school
- Effective problem-solving skills must be demonstrated with strong follow through required on communication and project completion
- Ability to manage change and deadlines well
- Must be organized and detail oriented
- Working knowledge of SolidWorks
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a larger group
- Customer focused/Service Oriented
- Consistently displays professional appearance and demeanor
All candidates must submit an application to Human Resources at www.westair.com/company/careers/.
Western Aircraft Inc. has a Drug Free Workplace Policy which includes applicants passing a pre-employment test. Applicants testing positive for the presence of illegal drugs will not be offered employment. DOT applicants who become employees of Western Aircraft Inc. will also be subject to random, reasonable cause, reasonable suspicion and post-accident testing. Equal Opportunity Employer; W/M/Vets/Disabled