Conferences, Institutes and Workshops
Professional development, networking and continued education …
Upcoming Conferences and Workshops
- March 20-21, 2019: 2nd International Summit on Conventional and Sustainable Energies – Chicago, IL
- April 23-26, 2019: The Aircraft Airworthiness & Sustainment Conference & The Propulsion Safety & Sustainment Conference
- June 24-August 16, 2019: Bruins-In-Genomics (B.I.G.) Summer Research Program
- July 14-19, 2019: ASME 2019 Power Conference and Nuclear Forum – Salt Lake City, UT
The GREEN Program. Short-term, experiential education for our world’s most pressing issues in sustainable development. Offers programs during winter and spring breaks, as well as summer opportunities, in Japan, Iceland, Peru, and more.
American Society of Mechanical Engineers. See their conference and event calendar.
We encourage mechanical engineering students at all levels to take advantage of the many opportunities available to compete in a variety of technical and professional arenas. In addition to gaining valuable engineering experience, you’ll form great connections that you’ll carry forward into your professional life.
- 1st Annual Regenerative Rehabilitation Science Image Competition (deadline: August 31)
- Innovation Showcase (IShow) (entries begin October 2018)
- MindSumo – MindSumo is a platform that provides real company projects for students to help them develop professional skills and valuable experiences for resumes.
- U.S. Department of Energy Solar Decathlon (watch for more information)
- U.S. Department of Energy Collegiate Wind Competition (watch for more information)
- ASME E-Fest West Competitions