Check out these opportunities for part-time or even full-time employment!
The Mechanical and Biomedical Engineering Department is not an employment service but we do occasionally post jobs as a service to our students for help in finding a position. If you would also like to post a position with our Department, please contact Justin Larson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 208.426.4078.
- Applications Engineer – Fiberguide (181022)
- Student Design Engineer – TechHelp (closes Nov. 5)
- Robotic Controls Engineer – House of Design (181015)
- Mechanical Engineer – HP (180801)
- Mechanical EIT/Mechanical Designer – ECI (180723)
- Engineer/Engineering Student – ODIN Works and AVW (180719)
- Mechanical Hardware Engineer Current Products – Hewlett-Packard (180514)
- Edison Engineering Development Program – GE Aviation (180507)
- Production Specialist – Great Plains (180430)
- Design Engineer – Gem State Manufacturing (180427)
- Mechanical Draftsman – Gem State Manufacturing (180420)
- Assistant Project Manager – Donahue McNamara Steel, LLC (180215)
- Entry Level Multi-disciplined Engineer – Naval Nuclear Laboratory (180118)
- Entry Level ToO Mechanical Engineer – Naval Nuclear Laboratory (180112)
There are several employment sites you can use to locate employment and internships, including Zip Recruiter.
Student Campus Employment
The Department of Mechanical & Biomedical Engineering hires students on a continuous basis each year to work in academic support roles and on funded research projects. In general, the department hires predominately MBE students, but openings may also be available for students working on degrees in other fields of engineering and science, particularly students majoring in Physics, Chemistry, Electrical Engineering, and Materials Science and Engineering.
- Peer Educator for ME 380 Kinematics and Machine Dynamics (x2) (contact Justin Larson)
- Peer Educator for ME 330 Fluid Mechanics (contact Justin Larson)
Please check out Handshake for other opportunities available through the College of Engineering and other departments on campus.
Faculty and Academic Administration
The Department of Mechanical & Biomedical Engineering at Boise State University currently has the following openings for Faculty and Academic Administration positions:
- Assistant/Associate Professor (closes August 27)
Management and Professional
The Department of Mechanical & Biomedical Engineering at Boise State University has no openings for Management or Professional positions at this time.