Poster printing options
The department has a limited capability for printing posters for conferences, presentations, and events. Paper is a semi-gloss photo paper cut to size from roll stock.
Paper Width: 36″
- $2.50/linear foot
By this formula, a standard research or senior design poster (36″ x 48″) would run $10.00.
Paper Width: 42″
- $3.00/linear foot
By this formula, a standard research or senior design poster (36″ x 48″) would run $12.00.
Preset templates are available through the COEN website at http://coen.boisestate.edu/wds/branding-toolkit/.
- The cost for ME senior design posters is included in their professional fees.
- Costs for other poster requests are paid by the requester.
- Check made out to: Boise State Mechanical and Biomedical Engineering
- Cash payments for exact amount
- Department charges may be processed by IDC. Please check with Justin on account information.
For questions, please contact Justin Larson (jlarson@ boisestate.edu or 208-426-4078).