Boise State University uses Oracle Financials Cloud (OFC) to process financial transactions including the following:
- Travel and Expense reimbursements
- Purchase Requisitions
- Invoice Payments
- Independent Contractor Payments
- Post award Grant management
COEN Fund Sources
The College of Engineering maintains a spreadsheet that should be used to reference fund sources and their expiration dates:
- College of Engineering Fund Source Listing (XLS download)
- New! Understanding the Boise State Chart of Accounts (Video 4.11 min)
Oracle Financials Cloud (OFC) Training Materials
Boise State provides helpful training materials to help navigate OFC. These instruction sets are of particular importance for employees expecting reimbursements for work-related activities:
- How to Approve Expense Reports using the Email Notification
- How to Approve Expense Reports using the Notification Bell in OFC
- How to Approve Expense Reports via Worklist
Faculty and Staff Action Items
- All faculty and staff: Enter Your Direct Deposit Information in OFC in order to receive reimbursements for travel and expenses. Instructions for entering your direct deposit information can be found online.
- All faculty and staff: Delegate entry of travel authorizations and expense reports to all MSMSE support staff members in OFC. Instructions for managing delegates can be found online.
- Faculty and staff who oversee any Boise State financial accounts: Delegate online approval of transactions against your accounts to Dena Ross. MSMSE faculty and staff already approve transactions against their accounts via the MSMSE travel and purchasing processes. You may delegate online approval to Dena Ross if you prefer not to re-approve transactions online in OFC. Instructions for delegating approval authority for expense reports and separate instructions for delegating approval authority for purchase requisitions (procurement) can be found online.