Boise State University uses Oracle Financials Cloud (OFC) to process financial transactions including the following:
- Travel and Expense reimbursements
- Purchase Requisitions
- Invoice Payments
- Independent Contractor Payments
- Post award Grant management
COEN Fund Sources
The College of Engineering maintains a spreadsheet that should be used to reference fund sources and their expiration dates:
- College of Engineering Fund Source Listing (XLS download)
- Understanding the Boise State Chart of Accounts (Video 4.11 min)
Faculty and Staff Action Items and Instructions
- All faculty and staff: Enter Your Direct Deposit Information in OFC in order to receive reimbursements for travel and expenses. Instructions for entering your direct deposit information.
- All faculty and staff: Delegate entry of travel authorizations and expense reports to all MSMSE support staff members in OFC. Instructions for managing delegates.
- Faculty and staff who oversee any Boise State financial accounts: MSMSE faculty and staff already approve transactions against their accounts via the MSMSE travel and purchasing processes. You may delegate online approval to the department manager if you prefer not to re-approve transactions online in OFC. Instructions for delegating approval authority in OFC.
- Faculty and staff who oversee any Boise State financial accounts: MSMSE faculty and staff already approve transactions against their accounts via the MSMSE travel and purchasing processes. You may re-approve transactions in OFC if you prefer not to delegate online approval to the department manager. Reviewing, Approving, or Rejecting Expense Reports via Email
- Boise State provides other helpful training materials to help navigate OFC.