Boise State University uses Oracle Financials Cloud (OFC) to process financial transactions including the following:
- Travel and Expense reimbursements
- Purchase Requisitions
- Invoice Payments
- Independent Contractor Payments
- Post award Grant management
OFC Segment Strings (Account Numbers)
Segment strings are the new funding source codes. The College of Engineering maintains a spreadsheet that should be used to reference the new segment strings:
- Colege of Engineering Oracle Financial Cloud Segment Strings (XLS download) – list of all MSMSE Oracle Fusion Cloud segment strings.
OFC Training Materials
Boise State provides helpful training materials to help navigate Oracle Fusion Cloud. There are a number of instruction sets that are of particular importance for employees expecting reimbursements for work-related activities:
- How to Approve Expense Reports using the Email Notification
- How to Approve Expense Reports using the Notification Bell in Oracle Fusion Cloud
- How to Approve Expense Reports via Worklist
Faculty and Staff Action Items
- All faculty and staff: Enter Your Direct Deposit Information in Oracle Fusion Cloud in order to receive reimbursements for travel and expenses. Instructions for entering your direct deposit information can be found online.
- All faculty and staff: Delegate entry of travel authorizations and expense reports to your support staff in Oracle Fusion Cloud. Instructions for managing delegates can be found online.
- Faculty and staff who oversee any Boise State financial accounts: Delegate online approval of transactions against your accounts to Dena Ross. MSMSE faculty and staff already approve transactions against their accounts via the MSMSE travel and purchasing processes. You may delegate online approval to Dena Ross if you prefer not to re-approve transactions online in Oracle Fusion Cloud. Instructions for delegating approval authority can be found online.