We’re pleased to be very active at RecSys 2018 in Vancouver.
- Michael and Sole are serving as this year’s General Chairs.
- Michael and Mucun have a full paper on author gender in book recommendations in the main conference with Hoda Mehropouyan, Imran Kazi, and Daniel Kluver.
- Sole has a short paper on recommending games for adults with ASD in the main conference.
- Ion, Michael Green, Maro, and Sole have a poster on learning from traditional ratings for children’s recommendations in the Late-Breaking Results track.
- Sole has another poster about fraudulent reviews in Late-Breaking Results with Francesca Spezzano and Anu Shresta.
- Michael, Ion, Sole have a paper about recommending in the classroom with Katherine Wright from the College of Education in ComplexRec.
- Nevena, Ion, and Sole have a paper about curated book recommendations in IntRS.
- Mucun and Michael have a paper about simulating recommender evaluation errors in REVEAL.
- Michael has another paper introducing our LKPY software in REVEAL.
- Michael is co-organizing the Second FATREC Workshop on Responsible Recommendation with Pierre-Nicolas Schwab and Toshihiro Kamishima.
- Ion and Mucun will be student volunteers.
We hope to see many of you in October!