The enrollment of engineering majors at Boise State University is up nearly 60% since 2005. COEN is a great place to major in engineering. Here are just a few reasons to choose the College of Engineering.
- 82% of COEN undergraduates work in research labs or have internships
- 73% of COEN graduates remain in Idaho to help fuel the state’s economy
- COEN generates 20% of the university’s contracts and grants
- Nearly a dozen students have received prestigious NASA internship or co-op opportunities in the past few years.
- February 22 – MSMSE Seminar – ENGR 110, 10:30-11:20AM
Dr. Jorge Carrera – National Autonomous University of Mexico
Mathematical Modelling of Magnetic Shape Memory Materials: Part 1. Statement of the Problem. The Physical Setting from a Mathematical Point of View
- February 22 – MSMSE Seminar – MEC 114, 10:30-11:30AM
Dr. Benjamin Johnson – UC Berkeley
Advances in Bioelectronic Medicine
- February 24 – MSMSE Seminar – ENGR 110, 10:30-11:20AM
Dr. Arthur Scarritt – Boise State University
How Universities Selling a Broad Diversity Promotes Racism on Campus
- February 24 – MBE Seminar – ENGR 110, Noon-1:00PM
Mark Baldwin – Lockheed Martin
Orion: an engineering adventure
- March 10-12 – Sixth annual Bronco Appathon
- University Events Calendar: Boise State Events
My name is Josh Kincaid and I’m a Mechanical Engineering student here at Boise State University. I’m from San Jose, CA and I play ice hockey for the Boise State Hockey Club.
View the full Student Spotlight on Josh Kincaid.