This toolkit has been prepared to help faculty and staff represent the College of Engineering. The items listed are meant to accompany and enhance peer-to-peer communication, public presentations and marketing outreach across campus and beyond.
University Web guide – Color usage, WordPress FAQs
University Brand Standards – The Brand Standards include information regarding approved fonts, stationery layout, use of logo and approved companion logos.
The choice of fonts is a critical element in establishing an institution’s visual identity. To further ensure consistency and unification, Boise State’s official serif typeface is Garamond. Boise State’s official sans serif typeface is Gotham. Boise State’s web fonts are Oswald and Lato. Each of these type families consist of a wide range of weights, allowing for small and digital use without degradation.
Garamond is the choice for body text. Most computers have the Garamond font. Times may be used for large blocks of copy and for the body of letters or other correspondence, if Garamond is not available.
The sans serif type, Gotham, is recommended for marketing and signage. The Gotham I package can be purchased here at the educational discount of $35. Please contact email@example.com to submit your request.
College of Engineering Logos
For use on printed materials. 300dpi CMYK (.jpg format) Click on link below logo to download file
48″x36″ Senior Design Poster Templates (COEN)
48″x36″ Research Poster Templates (Anyone on Campus)
- Student-Poster-template1 BSU logo
- Student-Poster-template2 BSU logo
- Student-Poster-template3 BSU logo
- Student-Poster-template4 BSU logo
- General poster template with instructions
PowerPoint Presentation Template
- COEN “B” Powerpoint template – College of Engineering ppt template with the new “B” logo.
- COEN “B” Powerpoint template with out page numbers – College of Engineering ppt template with the new “B” logo.
- Boise State Powerpoint template – Boise State ppt template with new “B” logo
Approved Colors for text and headers on webpages