- Boise State to offer social work, construction management courses at Nampa campus
- CM Heavy Civil Team takes 2nd Place at the 2018 ASC Regions 6 & 7 Student Competition
- Construction Management Association Teams Up with Ronald McDonald House
- ASBSU Honors Faculty with 2017 Golden Apple Awards
- Construction Management Student Team Scores Success at Competition
Boise State Department of Construction Management will be offering a revised CM Certificate course through Boise State Extended Studies. The new AEC Project Management Course has been refocused to present Project Management concepts at a level more consistent with the audience it intends to attract; Architects, Engineers, personnel within the construction industry, and other professionals with careers tied to the AEC industry.
Boise State University’s Construction Management program is accredited by the American Council for Construction Education.