The program produced an “experiential paper” titled “IDoCode: A Sustainable Model for High-School Teacher
Preparation in Idaho” on our efforts to bring the IDoCode program into existence and to ensure it is sustainable.
Here is a sampling of IDoCode student theses.
- Lindsay Davis – The Effect of Grit from a Computer Science Workshop (April 2016)
- Heather Marr – Perceptions of Computer Science in Refugee Students (July 2016)
- Ken Manship – The Effects of Pair-Programming in a High School Introductory Computer Science Class (August 2017)
- Kelsey Wright – Learning to Code Music: Development of a Supplemental Unit for High School Computer Science (November 2017)
- Lindsey Lockwood – Computational Thinking in the High School Science Classroom (April 2018)