- Research Could Open New Wave Bands for Wireless Communications
- ECE Students Build Bunny Bot for 4th Annual Easter Egg Hunt on the Blue
- Sin Ming Loo Awarded New IGEM Grant
- Engineering Seniors Partner Up to Support Local Non-Profit
- ECE Expands Capacity for Microelectronics Fabrication
- Winning Wind Turbine Displayed in Nation’s Capital
- ECE Undergrad Heads to Houston as Part of Micro-G Team
- Maria Mitkova Receives Research and Creative Activity Award
- Elisa Barney Smith Appointed to German Academic Exchange Service
- Bi-directional Learning Memristors Used to Create Artificial Neural Networks
The Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering (ECE) is part of Boise State’s vibrant College of Engineering. Our faculty are on the cutting edge of teaching and research here and our students bring fresh perspectives to the laboratory as well as the classroom. Together, our collective discoveries are the foundation for the next generation of technological advances. With a focus is on providing an excellent education with hands-on research experience, our faculty continue to set the standard for excellence at Boise State and in their fields of expertise.
The bachelor of science in electrical engineering at Boise State University is accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET.