Classes are planned to fit into a teachers’ schedule with classes available after 4:30 pm as well as being offered during the summer in the afternoon. Classes for the first cohort began Fall 2014. A new cohort is formed each summer.
Apply online at the Graduate Admissions web site
- The programs are listed as:
- “Computer Science GC” for the Graduate Certificate – Computer Science Teacher Endorsement.
- MA in Education Curriculum and Instruction for the Masters with Computer Science emphasis program.
- The Masters of Arts in Education is lead by the Education College.
- Refer to their web site for additional application details.
- A GRE exam is not required for either program.
- The online application will walk you through the process. Your information is saved so you can begin the process now and complete it at a later time.
- For status of your application, log in to your MyBoiseState account and check your ToDo’s.
- NOTE: Processing of your application takes time, so please ensure you have all admissions materials delivered as part of your application.
- If you have other questions regarding the application or admissions process, you may call the graduate admissions office at (208) 426-3903 or email at email@example.com.
- Transcripts from other universities
- The Graduate Admissions mailing address is: Boise State University, Graduate Admission and Degree Services, 1910 University Drive, Boise, ID 83725-1110.
- Transcripts may be turned in by hand in their original sealed envelopes, or they may be faxed or mailed directly from the originating institution. The fax number is 208-426-2789.
- NOTE: Transcripts can take a while to arrive and process depending on the time of year and the institution. Thus be sure to plan ahead to ensure you have all admission materials submitted to BSU in time for the application deadline.
- A Cover Letter (1-2 pages) detailing the applicants interest in the program and their goals.
- Contact Amit Jain to discuss your interest in the Graduate Certificate program.