The Center for Advanced Energy Studies (CAES) will hold the 2015 Materials, Modeling, Simulation, and Visualization workshop on May 13-14, 2015 at the Shore Lodge – Lower Pavilion in McCall, Idaho.
The goal of this CAES workshop is to build a regional network to support collaborations and form teams to respond to anticipated calls for proposals. Networking and collaboration between faculty and researchers on computational materials research is encouraged. Participants will share recent developments and implementation of computational modeling approaches, bridge different length-scale computational modeling, and connect between modeling and experiments. Computational modeling challenges in research will also be addressed.
Topics of Interest
- Molecular, nanoscale, mesoscale, continuum modeling and beyond
- Computational tools and programming
- Visualization techniques
- Computational modeling – experiment connection
- Other related topics
Computation and Modeling of Materials:
- Dr. Lan Li, Boise State University – email@example.com
- Dr. Darryl Butt, Boise State University – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Hui (Claire) Xiong, Boise State University – email@example.com
- Dr. Janelle Wharry, Boise State University – firstname.lastname@example.org