Providing Analytical Services
Faculty and laboratory coordinators often receive requests from industry for analytical or other laboratory services outside of the the scope of an established recharge center. A contract is required to perform these types of services. Please refer to the information below when performing analytical services for off-campus entities:
- Guidelines for Using the Analytical Services Form (PDF)
- Analytical Services Agreement Form (PDF)
- Analytical Services Agreement Form (Word)
- For recharge center services, please refer to specific recharge center processes and policies.
Projects Outside of the Scope of an Established Recharge Center
- Complete the Analytical Services Agreement Form (see links above.)
- Obtain required signatures. See the COEN assistant dean of research and facilities for Boise State’s signature. Faculty and staff do not sign this form.
- Provide a copy of the final signed agreement to the MSMSE administrative program manager.
- Complete the services noted on the agreement form.
- Notify the MSMSE administrative program manager when work is complete and or billing is required.
- The program and marketing manager will process invoices related to each agreement.
Contact Boise State General Counsel or the COEN assistant dean of research and facilities for additional information.