Throughout your academic career, several forms are required to maintain proper record keeping and ensure your successful program. You should meet regularly with the MSE academic programs manager, who can assist you with ensuring that all required forms are on file in a timely manner.
Graduate College Forms
Graduate students must complete several required Boise State Graduate College forms for items including Appointment of Supervisory Committee, Admission to Candidacy, and enrolling in special courses. All up-to-date forms can be found on the graduate college website.
Micron School of Materials Science and Engineering Academic Forms
The MSE graduate program also maintains several internal forms designed to assist your program progress. These forms should be completed in consult with the academic programs manager and your research advisor:
- Dissertation Proposal Form (PDF)
- MSE 691 Comprehensive Exam Form and Rubrics (PDF)
- MSE M.Engr Program Checklist (PDF)
- MSE M.S. Program Checklist (PDF)
- MSE Ph.D. Program Checklist (PDF)
- Program Development Form (XLS)
- Progress Evaluation Form (PDF)
- Request to Retake the Comprehensive Exam (PDF)
- Student/Advisor Agreement Form (PDF)
Graduate Programs Feedback Form
Current graduate students are encouraged to submit comments, questions, or concerns about any of the MSE graduate programs. Submissions are monitored by the Graduate Student Success and Alumni Relations Committee. Please include your contact information if you would like us to follow up with you.